Re: Configuring mailcheck

Less than ideal would be to have 1 applet per mail file.

Alternatively, I suppose you could create a fake mail file and tell mailcheck to check that one.  Then have your own daemon type process that will "create mail" in that fake folder whenever real mail goes to one of your folders.

Now that I am thinking about it, why not just have procmail send a copy of the message to that "fake" mail folder, then have mailcheck delete it when you click on the applet?

-D