Re: Presentation software

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 09:38:25AM -0600 or thereabouts, Thomas R. Shannon wrote:
> I'm looking for a graphics presentation progam similar to Power Point.
> It has to be able to work in a full-screen slide mode and be able too
> insert eps graphics files.  The ability to directly insert wmf files
> would certainly be a plus.
>
> Any ideas?

Would MagicPoint do the job?

http://www.mew.org/mgp/
http://puchol.com/cpg/software/mgp/

The other trick I've seen is to do it in HTML, and use Netscape
fullscreen and a javascript trick to mean that you just click for
the next and previous slides.

I am not sure either will fit your requirements, but they're the
ones I've seen before.

There is also the achtung project in GNOME CVS, but I have no idea
how far that has progressed.

Telsa