Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

> There was a GREAT mac utility that had Oscar the grouch come out of the
> trash
> can and complain when things were added to the trash. Copyrighters kill it
> though. But maybe we could have a gnome or a penguin come out?

My wife had an old 68K-based Mac with the Grouch trashcan program installed.
Her favorite thing about it was that when she'd drop files there, the trashcan
lid would pop up and Oscar would come out and sing "I love it because it's trash!"

I suppose that given that we are free software and Public Television
may have the rights to the Oscar image and songs, perhaps we could get the
some sort of open license from Public Television.

Miles