Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

All the nifty names people are coming up with are neat, but I'm thinking
that the default name ought to be simple and short - plus be intuitive.
"Black Hole" for example, is simple, short, AND funny, but it's
function or purpose isn't intuitive.

Given that, I also agree we should come up with an original name.

	- Garbage (or Garbage Can or Garbage Pail or Garbage Collector)
	- Waste (or Waste Disposal or Waste Collector)
	- Rubbish (or Rubbish Heap or Rubbish Collector)

And of course, there is NO shame in going back to the tried and tested
"Trash" or "Trash Can".

Also, since the Trash CAN be renamed into anything one wants, the
default can be a somewhat boring name for the same of intuitiveness.

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1407  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |