RE: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

> All the nifty names people are coming up with are neat, but
> I'm thinking
> that the default name ought to be simple and short - plus be
> intuitive.
> "Black Hole" for example, is simple, short, AND funny, but it's
> function or purpose isn't intuitive.
>
> Given that, I also agree we should come up with an original name.
>
> 	- Garbage (or Garbage Can or Garbage Pail or Garbage Collector)
> 	- Waste (or Waste Disposal or Waste Collector)
> 	- Rubbish (or Rubbish Heap or Rubbish Collector)
>
> And of course, there is NO shame in going back to the tried and tested
> "Trash" or "Trash Can".
>
> Also, since the Trash CAN be renamed into anything one wants, the
> default can be a somewhat boring name for the same of intuitiveness.

I completely agree that it should be simple probably trash. Can the
trash can icon and name be controled through a theme? Then we can
add some of the more fun ones that way. Black hole would be nice
for a space theme.

I really don't pps will give us a licence to Oscar. But I think a
Pengiun or gnome would be cool. Of course you'd have to be able to
turn it off.