Re: Iconify All?

> I have been trying to find a way to have an "Iconify All" command in
> my panel but I have no idea on how to accomplish this.
>
> I know this is a task that the window manager must perform but that's
> all I know. I am using Sawfish and, every now and then, Enlightenment.

Recently someone at the Sawfish mailing list asked how to iconify all
windows, and a lot of people replied with Lisp code snippets. You
could locate one of these with the list archive or perhaps find it in
the Sawfish repository (links are on sawmill.sourceforge.net IIRC).

When you got a snippet that does what you want, add a launcher to the
panel which uses sawfish-client to execute the snippet. I don't know
how to do this but it should be to hard to figure out, I think (maybe
"info sawfish" has some pointers).

Then you just have to get Sawfish to bind a key to the snippet. At
least one of the messages showed how to do that.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.auc.dk/olau/