Re: Iconify All?

You should be able to this with enlightenment quite easily with eesh. eesh
allows you to control enlightenment from the command line so you could
make a launcher that ran a command with eesh. I'm not sure what the exact
command you want would be but it'll be something like this:
eesh -e "win_op [which windows] iconify"

run eesh and type help win_op for more info.

--Ben