Binaries from GNOME project

Why did the GNOME project stop to provide binaries and directs users to
one certain commercial provider (Helixcode) instead?

I do not want to install software from Helixcode for several reasons
1. I generally don't want to install software from commercial entities*
2. I do not want to see logos from commercial entities in my software
(installer)*
3. I consider it being unfair to other distributors to drive users to
one certain company, making theirs the "official" distribution
4. I don't like their installer

Re 1.: I am aware that Helixcode employees are GNOME members, and that
Helixcode contributes to GNOME, but Helixcode is creating the
distribution on its own behalf without GNOME controlling them. The
difference? E.g. 2..

* At least I want to have the choice not to - without having to compile
by myself or search endlessly for a "good" distribution.

*Please*
- either remove all mentions of Helixcode from the GNOME website or
mention it along with other distributors
- provide stable binaries again

Or does Mozilla.org direct users to <http://home.netscape.com>? Does
<http://kernel.org> direct users to <http://www.torvalds.com>? (No, they
don't.)