Re: The GNOME community appreciates what red Hat is doing

I apologize for my original comments based on partial information.
Telling people to upgrade to the newest version is a good thing to do.

Although I do hope Miguel can plan speeches more carefully in the future
to avoid headlines like "Miguel says Unix sucks" from being generated.