Re: The GNOME community appreciates what red Hat is doing

> I apologize for my original comments based on partial information.
> Telling people to upgrade to the newest version is a good thing to do.
>
> Although I do hope Miguel can plan speeches more carefully in the future
> to avoid headlines like "Miguel says Unix sucks" from being generated.

Thats not his fault.  Thats LWN and then slashdot.  Consider a speech you
wrote that speaks just fine in full but then someoen comes along and takes
your speech and whittles it down to a mere 3 paragraphs and then puts a
nice attention grabbing headline to make it seem controversial.  Thats
essentially what the press did here.  They created
controversy.  Why?  Because it generates hits, hits equal revenue.

	srri