Re: RH Gnome Sucks ?

> But this is just my point from earlier: we've always released the best
> stable version of GNOME available at release time, so I don't see how
> Miguel can criticize unless he's criticizing GNOME itself, and then I
> don't see why he's going out of his way mention Red Hat. (And I don't
> see the point in general - "GNOME in September 1999 sucked more than
> GNOME today" - big insight there.)

Out of curiosity, I know that you make available updates for RH 6.1 when
new packages come out.  Do you ever apply them to RH6.1?  For instance if
the new GNOME release came out why not update the RPMS in RH 6.1 and call
it RH 6.1a 3 months later or something.  How much more of an operating
cost would that be?

> Well, whatever. Life ain't fair. ;-)

Nobody ever said it would be. :-)

	sri