Re: RH Gnome Sucks ?

> trying to whip up a controversy where there really is none.  Conflict
> sells, almost as much as sex.

I think I meantioned that to Miguel one time when he said something about
"KDE suckage" last year.  The media has been doing that with linux from
day one, using words like "upstart" to generate conflict.  They did the
same between KDE and GNOME.  Conflict sells.

> Or, if you're a conspiracy theorist, maybe the interviewer does a lot of
> side jobs for MSnbc.

I actually have a lot of respect for LWN.  They write very nice
articles.  Maybe interviews is not their thing.  I don't recall them ever
doing one in awhile.

	sri