Re: email and newsreaders

Emacs can do news and mail, (along with a huge assortment of other crap)
although getting it set up to do so is supposed to be a pain in the
tail.  If you use emacs as your text editor, you'll appreciate having
it's full functionality in your message composer.

AFAIK, it never crashes, and doesn't leak.

It is kinda a big swatter for just the mail/news fly, though.

-Mike