Re: email and newsreaders

>  Hi,
>
>  I also use Netscape, and have tried many times to escape (don't like the
>  crashes), but nothing else seems to be up to scratch.  I have tried kfm
>  as a browser, and it's certainly more stable than netscape and has some
>  nice features, but needs to be regularly restarted because of a major
>  memory leak.  I've tried many email clients including kmail, pronto (ex
>  CSCmail) but keep coming back to Netscape as the others have some
>  irritation (mostly they don't handle MIME too well, and so far pronto
>  has been close but it puts out too many internal errors to make me feel
>  safe, and it's just made lots of duplicate mail entries).

I would like if you tell me exactly how Pronto did not handle MIME too well or put out too many internal errors to be safe, afaik, it handles MIME pretty well - there was a problem with forwrarded messages that came from yahoo attached, that has been fixed. Internal errors - dunno about any, I am the guy to talk to if you think that my client is close but has stuff to make it lesss perfect, the current CVS version sometimes make coffee!

Maher