email and newsreaders

Hi all,

I currently use Netscape Messanger as my news and email program. I've
noticed that there seems to be a rather large number of these types of
programs for the GNOME. Is there any compelling reason for me to
switch to one of them?

Is it just that Netscape is not GNOME compliant, but these apps are? Or
are they fundamenrtally better on a deeper level?

Just curious...this is not an urgent message.

Desmond Rivet          rivet@ecf.utoronto.ca
Eng Sci 0T0 + PEY      rivet_d@hotmail.com

   You live and learn, or you don't live long