Re: email and newsreaders

> I also use Netscape, and have tried many times to escape (don't like the
> crashes), but nothing else seems to be up to scratch.  I have tried kfm
> as a browser,

Is there any small light weight web browser for Linux?
In BeOS I like Net+, since it's small and fast. I don't need Java, well I
can live
without Java Sript,too.
I've tried latest build of Mozilla, and when I launched gtop, it showed
that
it consumes about 120 megs! No luck with Opera either, it crashed as soon
as I
started it....:-(

Nikola