Re: session priorities. . .

I have had this same exact problem using Mandrake's RPMs in the last
month or so. I used to wipe out .gnome* and eventually it would go away,
but now that Havoc mentioned the window manager problem it may have
cleared when I update Sawmill (usually a weekly event). Hmm, will see if
I can recreate.

--

Steve Fox
http://pcxtreme.org