Re: Gnome and win32?

http://gtkada.eu.org/

 > http://www.adahome.com

Adahome hasn't been updated in > 1 year now... :(

Better places to look are:

http://www.adapower.com/

and http://www.gnuada.org/

I'm (slowly) working on an Ada binding to GNOME while attempting to
find a job and keep up with uni and a bunch of other
projects. Currently I've got gnome-app and gnome-dialog working...

- Aidan
--
http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/aidan/
Before asking a tech a question, think: "Does this person care? Is