Re: Gnome and win32?

Stephen L Arnold writes:

 > I also heard of a project doing a win32-based GTK binding for Ada.

Adahome hasn't been updated in > 1 year now... :(

Better places to look are:

I'm (slowly) working on an Ada binding to GNOME while attempting to
find a job and keep up with uni and a bunch of other
projects. Currently I've got gnome-app and gnome-dialog working...

- Aidan
Before asking a tech a question, think: "Does this person care? Is
this in anyway meaningful to their existence?". If the answer is "No",
please read the documentation supplied, specifically Chapter 9: Suicide.