suggestion

I recently installed RH 6.1 and CVS versions of gnome.

I also using gdb so I can login as different users direcly in X.

No I have an suggestion:

Why not remove user applications from  the menus when using
root account. This is to learn "new users" not using root account
for user applications like gqwiev/xmms and so on.

As we all know root account should only be used for administration.

IMHO root account should only have the admin/settings menu.
And some utils.

Maybe gnome should have a special menu ({PREFIX}/apps/root/*
something...) for root account.

Greats

MikeH

--

Totally free Linux/Windows applications at:
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Country: Sweden
City: Kristianstad
ICQ: 64150878