Re: Modest idea

I do alot of webmastering and I can tell you, html is not suited to this
kinda job. It was designed for static pages and has since had some
extentions, but not enough to do what you want. While you can kinda extend
it via java, until everyone has a good jit vm, java is going to be far too
slow and memory intensive to use. Plus, the lack of easily resizeable
images and absolute positionin(in a standard way) will make it hard to do.
Maybe somethinkg like hypercard would be in order.