Re: icon size a bit too large.

+++ Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 12:33:36PM -0800 +++
Sri Ramkrishna e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> Markus (et all),

Could you at least be bothered to get my name right?

> I've been looking at all the nice icons and they are quite nice.  However,
> (you know this as coming :-) I find a lot of wasted space between the
> alpha channeled extra space and the icon name.  It looks odd (to me) to
> see a great looking icon and then several centimeters down the name of the
> icon.  Is there a way to modify the icons without compromising the
> standards that have been placed on them?  This will especially be an issue
> when you want to use these icons on a laptop.

I don't really understand you. What are you talking about? The icons
in GMC? In the menu? Or where?

mawa
--
 eat                drink  \~~~/         man    _            woman   _