Re: Modest idea

--- Derek Simkowiak <dereks@kd-dev.com> wrote:
>    This is one idea, as long as you can do:
>
> 1) Sound
Dynamic html does that. And java.

> 2) Full-screen mode, with no window manager
> decorations
Microsoft did it with ie, so maybe there is a way for
gnu/linux browsers?

> 3) vector- and/or object- based graphics (so the
> little dog graphic can
> bounce around the screen, etc.)

Dynamic html dan move images, text, etc. around. I'm
not sure, but I think it can also resize images, text,
etc.

> 4) Full-motion video (Real Video plugin should work
> fine for this)
>
>    After that, it's just finding children's book
Or we could write our own
> artists
I could make some graphics, acording to my time
> and sound
> engineers.
...and coders.
>  Perhaps someone should contact Loki
> about getting the rights
> to some of the existing win32 software...?

Wouldn't it be better(and harder, I know) to create an
easy to use free software Multimedia Creator
aplication?

Eduardo

=====
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19:
"Everyone has the right to[...] seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
http://www.democracynow.org
http://www.infosubway.org/infosubway/
http://www.freespeech.org
http://damn.tao.ca/