xterm & GNOME (Re: does Gnome-terminal have problems ?)

nickrud citlink net (2000-12-22 at 1216.43 -0800):
> The problem I have with changing fonts on the fly with xterm is the
> keystroke C-MouseRBut is intercepted by gnome, which presents the
> root menu (new terminal, directory, etc).  Is there a simple fix?

Dunno exactly what is your problem, Ctrl+MB3 works here (as well as
MB1 and MB2 xterm menus). Maybe you assigned the menu to that key? Or
is the default, I dunno cos mine is Hyper-X (rare keys set to
Hyper). Or maybe it is your window manager? I also remapped all wm
tasks to Hyper+something.

Check Control Center / Panel / Misc / Key bindings or Control Center /
Sawfish / Shortcuts. If you find Ctrl-MB3 in one of them, you have the
guilty, remove the alias and it should work. Otherwise, dunno, sorry.

GSR