Re: Evolution uses movemail?

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:44:50 -0700, Loban Rahman said:

> You miss my point. I have no opinion on the capabilities of movemail.
>  What I was pointing out was this undocumented dependency. I ought to be
>  told if I need to install emacs (or at least, just the movemail program)
>  to make Evolution work (I use Xemacs and Vi, hence i didn't have movemail).

well its a pre-release like you guys always say and second they all use emacs,
and third movemail comes with netscape too, they have thier own version.

>  My main question, however, was whether this dependency will stay, or are
>  they replacing it with their own mbox-handler, as u said. Anyone?

Jeff said the only reason they are using it is because they dont want to SUID
Evolution which I can understand.

--
muhri@muhri.net -- http://www.muhri.net