Re: Evolution uses movemail?

Why not? movemail is stable and does exactly what a proggie wants when
handling mbox, mbox handling is hairy, I used to depend on movemail for
Pronto before, but I ended up writing my own handling later on, so it
could be that they are using it for now and will write thier own support
later but then really movemail is cool.

Maher