Re: How to suppress the annoying warning message for gmc??

Hi there...
On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 08:42:24AM +0100, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> > Isn't this in the FAQ? If not, it definitely should be.
>
> It is, yes. And it says you can't unless you know how to hack around
> with the source and recompile. (I went looking for the relevant bit
> and it's not actually very hard to find.)

I'll tell you what _is_ hard to find though... the FAQ. www.gnome.org really needs a more obvious link somewhere... I was trying to point someone to it recently and I spent ten minutes trying to find it on the web page completely in vain. There is no obvious way to get to it.

I'm using lynx, which may have something to do with it, but finding the FAQ is a non-trivial task at the moment. (I'm still trying to find it...) Do the gnome webmasters in the audience hear me?

=)
Peter (I expect to be told I'm an idiot and it's really really obvious, but I honestly can't find it)