Re: How to suppress the annoying warning message for gmc??

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 06:18:09PM +1000 or thereabouts, Peter Hawkins wrote:
> Hi there...
>
> I'll tell you what _is_ hard to find though... the FAQ. www.gnome.org
> really needs a more obvious link somewhere... I was trying to point
> someone to it recently and I spent ten minutes trying to find it on the
> web page completely in vain. There is no obvious way to get to it.

No. Sorry. It's either in CVS in gnome-docu/gnome-faq/users-faq-1.2/
or when I do a lot of updates I put it on
	http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/GDP/gnome-faq/
The idea is that eventually it will move to, link to, or be rsync'd
to www.gnome.org. Or something. It simply takes some organisation on
my part and that of some others.

I have just added some more questions and many more answers. This is the
first time more answers than questions were contributed. Woo! The
resources are slightly better laid out, and the only thing left to
do is to just keep it updated, I think.

Consider this a "good as it gets" release. It's at the above URL
and I did put a tarball up too, but instead of tar'ing the DocBook
up, I unaccountably decided to tar the HTML up again. I'll put the
DocBook up when I have regained some sanity or concentration, along
with the ChangeLog, because 50 lines of it are too many for here.

If anyone's interested, there's a TODO list in CVS. Eric Baudais and
I are likely to hit the developer FAQ task next.

Telsa