Re: Two questions...

> > 2) How do I cause the "maximize" button on a window (second button from
> > the right on windows in the default Helix distro) to maximize vertically
> > only?

I use afterstep and I have five buttons. I thinks you can put up to ten.
And then you can set the bindings so that each button does what you want
it to do. I have a button to iconize, maximize horizontally, maximize
vertically, maximize horizontally and vertically, and destroy. So those
things may depend on what window manager you are using and how the
bindings are set.

::::: Gene Imes			     http://www.ozob.net :::::