Re: Multiheaded Gnome ?

On 15-Aug-00 Kristian Rietveld wrote:
> memory... ). I don't know if the .sawmillrc filename changed to .sawfishrc
> after the sawmill name change.

        It's now .sawfishrc, according to the documentation. Thanks
for the help, Kris. I was just wondering how to do this myself.

Date: 15-Aug-00  Time: 14:48:04

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon Advanced Technology
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor