Re: Searchable archive of this mailing list? Gnumeric won't start.

Andy Tai wrote:

> You may want to try google.  It seems to index the GNOME mailing lists.
> I can usually find postings related to (say) GTK programming problems
> through google.

I use google quite a bit.  In fact that's what I have been using to
search the archives since I couldn't find a better solution.  Oh well.

--
Aaron J. Ginn                     Motorola SPS
Phone: (480) 814-4463             SemiCustom Solutions