Re: gdm2 beta 2 won't log me in if I double-click on a user

Dan> 1) Can't log in by double-clicking on user icon

Fixed in my devel tree.

Dan> 2) gdm2 hangs if the login fails more than once

Haven't heard of this one before. Will investigate.

Dan> 3) I want to verify that there should be 2 gdm processes.  I
Dan>    wonder since others have posted that things seem to get
Dan>    started twice.

Yes, there should be two gdm processes. The master daemon and a slave
process for each display managed.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://SunSITE.auc.dk/~mkp/