Re: Have to click twice on RMB menu ...

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 05:30:24 Dan Hensley wrote:

> > > Well so far no one's responded to my first message, so I'll post it again.
> > > Is this a design feature, or should I submit a bug report?
> >
> > It'd be a bug, but you'd better have instructions on reproducing it
> > consistently, because I've never ever seen that behaviour here. Try a
> > different window manager, and if that helps, you know where the problem
> > is. :)
>
> Looks like it's a WindowMaker problem.  I'm using 0.61, and the problem still
> exists.  It doesn't exist in Enlightenment.  To reproduce, use RMB to get the
> Gnome popup window.  Select New.  If you select Terminal with the RMB, it
> requires 1 click.  With the LMB, it requires 2.  I guess I should submit the bug
> via Window Maker?
>
> Dan

It does occur under some versions of Enlightenment as well. I am using Enlightenment
0.16.devel.4 from the Enlightenment CVS site (about a month old), and a very
recent CVS version of Gnome and GMC. Again, I need to do right click, left
click TWICE to select entries on the root menu. A similar problem occurs when
trying to select the properties dialog from the right-click menu of an applet
such as mailcheck or drivemount.

Peter Wainwright
Home: prw@wainpr.demon.co.uk     Work: peter.wainwright@nrpb.org.uk
http://www.wainpr.demon.co.uk    Fax: +44-870-052-3185