Re: WARNING Gumby Question Approaching

> I installed a neat little app
> which monitors CPU load with a bunch of flames.  It worked fine, the
> problems began when I tried to make it a swallowed app.

	Do you know what it was called?

	I recently switched to Enlightenment and tried to swallow
WindowMaker dock apps into the Gnome panel and had some trouble with it
(never got it to work).
	It finally let me kill the process, but not without some trouble.

	You might even want to try and load up a different window manager
and run the panel under that -- just having a different environment to
work under might let you kick the app out without much trouble.

	If you are using the default Enlightenment/Gnome combo that RedHat
ships, that is the first thing I would lose!
	Run Enlightenment manually and then run any Gnome components you
want (that's my advice).

	Nick