gnome web pages

As compensation for the off-topic question I'm about to ask, let me
first give my hearty and sincere congratulations to the Gnome
developers and webmasters for the excellent web presence the project
maintains (Gnotices, developer.gnome.org, www.gnome.org, etc.).
Excellent job!

My question is:  what tools are you guys using to do website
development (and bug tracking, and mailing list archiving, and your
software map, ...)?  Are they free (or even Gnome) tools?  Has anyone
written a metadescription of how these sites are generated for the
edification of prospective Gnome project web maintainers?

--
Todd Wilson
Computer Science Department