Re: Swallowing WindowMaker Apps

> Why don't you tell us what goes wrong with swallowing dock apps?  Which
> ones.

	The ones I have tried are "wmppp" and "wminet" (I haven't tried
wmmon, but will now that you tell me of success).
	A blank "dock app" appears on the Gnome panel, while the dock app
iteself appears on the screen (and is swollowed by it's own personal
space).
	The first time I tried this I actually had a very difficult time
removing the dock app (wmppp caused the gnome panel to lock, or slow
way down).

	I'd actually like to avoid the Gnome panel if possible, but if it
is the only way to swollow these in Enlightenment then so be it.

	Nick