Re: File manager tree.

Hello Tig,

> 	  * We need the trashcan - if one wants to have a point-click
> 	    desktop, I strongly believe the people at Apple are way smarter
> 	    than the guys at Redmond. Lets do the Right Thing :)

Federico is (last I checked) working on integrating our nice
DII_OBJECT branch into HEAD.  This means we will finally have a
trashcan.

We can indeed make the toolbar optional.  I will think about it.  It
is more of a matter of time, rather than an arbitrary decision to not
support it.

So, I would like your input on how we can improve the file manager to
make it better.

Now, that being said, my plans are to start doing pieces of code that
can be reused off-the-shelf for the new file manager Ettore is
designing/writing.

Cheers,
Miguel.