Re: File manager tree.

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> So, I would like your input on how we can improve the file manager to
> make it better.

I know this has been brought up before, but I think gmc is crying out
for an smb-based network neighbourhood feature.
For all my local, nfs, rpm, tgz needs gmc really is fantastic. However,
everyone on my LAN uses windows and currently manually
mounting/remembering the names of smb shares is a real pain.

If I could "browse" the available shares, I might actually be able to
last an entire Xsession without loading gnome-terminal. :)

Regards,

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/