Re: File manager tree.

> So, I would like your input on how we can improve the file manager to
> make it better.
>
> Now, that being said, my plans are to start doing pieces of code that
> can be reused off-the-shelf for the new file manager Ettore is
> designing/writing.

Getting rid of the [+] signs sounds like a good idea.

Would it be possible to have the left and right panes of a file manager
window switchable between tree/icons/short list/custom list? Also, I
think drop-down location menus (like the GTK file selector) would be
more useful than a web-browser-style toolbar. The "Up" button is
redundant and the "Back" and "Forward" buttons are rarely useful.

Michael Rogers