RE: File manager tree.

> We can indeed make the toolbar optional.  I will think about it.  It
> is more of a matter of time, rather than an arbitrary decision to not
> support it.
>
> So, I would like your input on how we can improve the file manager to
> make it better.

Optional buttons in the toolbar wihtout text labels for small displays (like
netscape)
Color configuration on file window (the symlink color is hard to read in
some displays)
More menu equivalency with terminal-based MC -chmod, chown, etc
SMB network neighborhood suport a la MS explorer
Ditto for CODA
Trashcan:-)
Stability:-)
"quickview" window