Re: The State Of The Art

Right now enlightenment can page flip with the mouse to the next virtual
screen. To get the affect, I think, all you would have to do is have the
edges of all the side virtual screens jump to the other side...
Ex.
4 different screens.
1 2 3 4
if you are in 1, and you move the mouse all the way to the left, you would
jump to 4.

This should be easy to do...

As to centering, that would take alittle more work...