Re: The State Of The Art

What with the new flat-screen technology coming out, we may be blessed
with large, wrap-around screens, or wall sized screens. Adding a
dimension on to our current windowing systems now would give us the edge
when this technology hits the public. At the same time, development of
this software could also help spur development on the technology as
well.

Mike