Re: The State Of The Art

Two things:
1. It's jerks like you who laughed when the notion of a spherical earth
was brought up, that we are truly NOT at the center of the solar system
and that the speed of sound can't be broken. Learn from history and keep
your derisive trap shut...

2. Linux is about choice. If you don't like something, then don't use
it. But DON'T think you're opinion is better than anyone else's - you
are just one tiny little person in a sea of over 7 million - act like
it.

P.S. - Do you even work?