Re: The State Of The Art

Michael, I couldnt have said it better myself:)  And fritz, I loved your
comment on 'why don't you contribute', I thought the same thing;)

Dr Geek, I like your idea.  although I lack the knowledge of coding it, I
am always looking for a new way to use a desktop.  Im rather tired of the
flat 2D workspace.  Are there any more suggestions?  Maybe someone else has
some ideas to make the desktop innovative!