Re: 2 feature ideas

This is what Mini-Commander used to do (or still does? I'm not sure). I
personally don't see the point in having such a feature, because removing
an applet from the panel doesn't really serve much point unless the applet
is specifically written to function as either an applet or a standard
application. Otherwise, you end up taking more of the screen's real estate
than necessary. It'll take up space off the panel, and space on the panel.

Cody