Re: Linux and USB

On Sat, May 22, 1999 at 06:12:41PM -0700, Thomas V. Rapheld wrote:
> I'm new at Linux (using 6.0).  I have a USB modem.
> How do you get Linux to recognize USB ports?

check out http://www.nv.org/linux/USB/ (and improve your spanish :-)

I believe only some keyboards and mice are working, other stuff has to wait,

for other non-gnome newbie questions, I suggest to subscribe to linux-newbie,
send mail to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu with in the body:

subscribe linux-newbie put_here_your_email

--
- greetings, Albert -
Linux!  Guerrilla UNIX Development     Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus.