Re: Suggestion for PPP applet

I'm working on a new PPP applet. It's in distribution now, as of
gnome-network's recent 1.0.2 release. It's not finished yet, but it's much
better than the PPP applet included in gnome-core. If you have any
suggestions for this one, let me know and I'll make a note of them. I'm
just now getting back to work on the applet now that school is out.

Cody