Re: Linux and USB

2.2.9 doesn't, I don't think.  USB support is coming along, but isn't complete
and stable enough to be included in the stable kernel series.  I can't give
you a URL off the top of my head, but search www.linux.org or email Alan Cox
(find his email address at www.uk.linux.org) as I believe he has been directly
involved in getting USB support under Linux.