Re: Linux and USB

On 22 May, Thomas V. Rapheld wrote:
> I'm new at Linux (using 6.0).  I have a USB modem.  How do you get Linux to recognize USB ports?

I'm not sure if the kernel supports USB modems yet but, you can try
with to make it work. You'll need at least kernel 2.3.0 but I'd tell
you to get 2.3.3 if you're going to get a development kernel.

--
Humor in the Court:
Q: What can you tell us about the truthfulness and veracity of this defendant?