GDM Hosts Browser.

Hi all.
I'm in the process of setting up a linux network at home and I'm going
to use gnome on both systems.
I will be using GDM on both also.
I read  gdm. /usr/doc/gdm-1.0.0/gdm-manual.txt .....especially the
section on XDMCP and UDP port 177 (as senn below)

4.6 Section: [xdmcp]
Enable=1
        Enables XDMCP support allowing remote displays/X terminals to
        be managed by gdm.

        gdm listens for requests on UDP port 177. Access from remote
        displays is controlled by the TCP Wrappers library. The
        service name is `gdm'.

        You should add

                gdm:    .my.domain

        or something similar to /etc/hosts.allow. See the
        hosts_access(5) man page for details.

        Please note that XDMCP is not a particularly secure protocol
        and that it is a good idea to block UDP port 177 on your
        firewall unless you really need it.

I stilll dont understand how to connect from another system on the
netwoek.

HELP

Cheers
Dennis