Re: GDM Hosts Browser.

If you are just having a few linux boxes connected together in a network,
you probably don't want to worry about XDMCP.  It is mainly used for X
terminals (kind of like a green screen dumb terminal, except displays X
applications).  For such a home network, all the systems are probably
capable of running X applications locally, so you may as well do that.
You may want to look into setting up NFS so you can share the disks
between the machines though.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au